Use of this site
This site has been prepared by Redring Xpelair Group Ltd ("The Company") solely for informational purposes. By using the site or downloading materials from the site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth below (the "Terms and Conditions"). If you do not agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions, do not use the site or download materials from the site.
Communications regarding this Website should be directed to: email@example.com
Please be advised that technical specifications and other product information set forth in this web site are provided for information only and are subject to change by The Company at any time without notice.
This site may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. The Company does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the site. Any reliance on such advice, opinion, statement or other information shall be at your own risk.
The site, the information and materials on the site and the software made available on the site are provided "as is" without representation or warranty of any kind to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, including but not limited to implied warranties of non-infringement, merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
Furthermore The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for, and makes no warranties that, functions contained at this site will not be interrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected.
Please note that some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusions of implied warranties, so some or all of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Sites or pages, which are linked to this site, are for information only; The Company has not reviewed them. The Company has no responsibility for the content of sites or pages linked or linking to this site and The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for any losses or penalties whatsoever that might be incurred as a result of linking to any location on any linked sites or pages.
Links do not imply that The Company or this site sponsors, endorses or is associated with, or is legally authorised to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site or page is authorised to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of The Company or any of its subsidiaries or its or their parent companies.
Information provided by you
You agree that any information which you or individuals acting on your behalf provide to The Company will not be considered confidential or proprietary and that by giving such information to The Company you grant to The Company an unrestricted, worldwide, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, transform and distribute such information.
You agree not to submit to The Company (whether via this site or by any other means) any materials which:
a) libel, defame, invade privacy, or are obscene, pornographic or harassing;
b) infringe any intellectual property rights, including copyrights, of any third party;
c) violate any law or regulation;
d) advocate illegal activity; or
e) advertise or otherwise solicit funds or are a solicitation for goods or services.
Limitation of Damages
In no event will The Company or any of its subsidiaries or its or their parent companies be liable to you for any direct, special, indirect, consequential, incidental damages or any damages of any kind even if The Company has been advised of the possibility thereof.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Choice of Law
The terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Illegality of terms
If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms and conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that term or condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from that clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of these terms and conditions in whole or in part, at any time. Changes to these terms and conditions will be effective when notice of such change is posted on this site.
Copyright and Limited Licence
© Copyright Redring Xpelair Group Ltd. All rights reserved.
This site and all content included on it (such as graphics, logos, icons, text and images) is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of the site.
Subject to these General Terms and Conditions of use of this Website the Company grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display this site and the materials thereon for your personal use.
All proprietary rights remain the property of The Company or, where used by The Company under licence, third party copyright owners. Downloading material from the site is permitted in order to make one hard copy only, provided that such a copy includes any copyright or other notices contained in any such information.
You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, upload to create derivative works from, transmit or in any way exploit any part of this site.
Xpelair, Ghost are registered trademarks of Redring Xpelair Group Limited.
Cutest Fan Social Media Competition – Win a Xpelair 15” Mini Desk Fan!
We are giving away a 15” Mini Desk Fan to 1 lucky winner of our Facebook competition.
There is one way to enter our competition:
- Like our Facebook page @Xpelair and share a picture using the hashtag #CutestFan.
You have until 23:59pm on Thursday 16th August to get involved, at which point we’ll select the winner at random.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this Prize Draw is GDC Group Limited (a company registered in England and Wales with company number 01313016), whose registered office is at Millbrook House, Grange Drive, Hedge End, Southampton, Hampshire, SO30 2DF (GDC).
- These terms and conditions are the Prize Draw Rules. By entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- GDC reserves the right to cancel the Prize Draw or amend these Rules at any time without prior notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules or the Prize Draw, the decision of GDC shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- To qualify to enter the Prize Draw the entrant must be 18 years old and resident in Great Britain
- The Prize Draw will run from 12:00pm Tuesday 7th August until 23:59pm on Thursday 16th August (Closing Date). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Employees of GDC [or any Glen Dimplex group company] or any company, organisation or body involved in the Prize Draw or any members of employees’ families or households or any other persons directly or indirectly connected with the Prize Draw are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw. GDC reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- To enter the Prize Draw entrants must complete the entry by liking our Facebook page and sharing a picture on our competition post. Once entrants have entered the Prize Draw the copyright in the entry will be owned by GDC.
- By entering the Prize Draw, the entrant hereby warrants that all information submitted by the entrant is true, current and complete.
- GDC assumes (and the entrant warrants) that by entering the Prize Draw, the entrant has legal capacity to enter the Prize Draw and agree to the Rules (i.e. that the entrant is of sufficient age and mental capacity and is capable of being legally bound in contract).
- GDC reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to charges depending on their own individual arrangements for internet access or telephone charges (as applicable).
- The winner will be selected at random from all qualifying entries, and announced on Friday 17th August.
- The winner will receive a 15” Mini Desk Fan.
- There is no cash prize alternative and the prize is non-transferable and excludes any additional costs and expenses.
- The winner will be contacted by Facebook. Failure to claim the prize within 48 hours of being notified by GDC may result in disqualification and selection of an alternative winner.
- The name of the winner will be published at and will be available 28 days after the Closing Date by writing to: Marketing Department, GDC Group Limited, Millbrook House, Grange Drive, Hedge End, Southampton, Hampshire, SO30 2DF.
- The winner may be requested to take part in promotional activity, including photographs and GDC reserves the right to use the names and county of residence of the winners in any publicity.
- The winner will be able to agree to the storage of their details on GDC’s database so they may be contacted by any member of the Glen Dimplex group about its products and services. If the winner wishes to receive any such promotional material, he/she will be given the opportunity to opt in when organizing their prize.
- GDC cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Prize Draw or as a result of acceptance or non-acceptance of any prize.
- The Prize Draw and these Rules will be governed by English Law and any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.