You're currently on:
XID inline centrifugal fans are practical, reliable and are ideal for concealed ducted applications in shops, schools, factories, offices, pubs, hotels, restaurants and kitchens.
These centrifugal pressure developing fans are suitable for intake and extract applications and are a available for 100mm - 315mm duct sizes, with a range of performances between 0.08m/s to 0.46m/s.
Manufactured in zinc coated corrosion resistant sheet metal
with spigot connections for ease of connection to ductwork, XID can be mounted at any angle and are supplied with a pair of universal mounting brackets.
There is an easy access terminal box is mounted on the top of each unit and the fan is speed controllable with an XIC1 controller (supplied separately).
An extensive range of controls ducting and grilles accessories are also available to complete installation.
- XID inline centrifugal fans for concealed ducted applications
- Available for 100mm - 315mm duct sizes
- Extract performances 0.08m/s to 0.46m/s
- Totally enclosed external rotor motor, sealed and lubricated for life
- Thermal overload protection
- Suitable for intake and extract application
- Manufactured in zinc coated corrosion resistant sheet metal
- Insulation is to class F
- Can be mounted at any angle and supplied with mounting brackets
- Easy access terminal box is mounted on the top of each unit
- Fan is speed controllable with an XIC1 controller (supplied separately)