You're currently on:
GX6, GX9 and GX12 high performance window extractor fans have remained a byword for commercial window fans for almost 50 years.
The GX9 and GX12 fans are reversible and feature totally enclosed external rotor motors providing constant volume outputs, even in gusty external conditions.
The pre-balanced sickle bladed impellors eliminate `fan judder' and ensure quiet trouble free operation and the sealed for life maintenance free bearings ensure suitability for running at any angle.
Running costs are impressively low, and when not in use the silent electro-thermal shutter cassette closes silently against backdraughts.
GX9 and GX12 range units have a tamper-proof positive plug and socket assembly which provides a means of isolation for service access.
Installation in single and sealed double glazed windows (up to 25mm) is rapid using Xpelair's unique metal ladder strip/screw system, ensuring a secure and watertight seal against the glass. Wall mounting kits are available for all three models.
- Three axial fan sizes are available, 6", 9" and 12"
- The GX range has an electro thermal shutter cassette
- GX6 high performance extract only ventilation unit
- GX9 and GX12 are reversible and speed controllable
- GX9 and GX12 sickle bladed impellors provide a constant volume output
- Wall mounting kits are available for all three models
- Supplied with longer ladder strips for ease of installation into windows