You're currently on:
100mm (4") axial extract fans
A comprehensive range of sylish, compact and easy to install 100mm (4") single speed extractor fans. Suitable for a wide range of applications including bathrooms, shower rooms and toilets, including zones 1 and 2.
All DX100 extractor fans (except the CP clamp packed model) come complete with a universal mounting kit comprising of a wall tube, gasket x2, outer grille and skirt moulding for window mounting in single glazing up to 6mm. Also suitable for wall or ceiling mounting. DX100 models also include an air operated backdraught shutter, outer grille and ducting.
The XX100 models are supplied as fan only units and require separate kits for wall, ceiling or window mounting applications.
All models are IPX5 rated (except DX100PIR) and all are BEAB approved, demonstrating accredited levels of safety.
The “Active Humidistat” models automatically adjust the humidity trigger point as natural relative humidity (RH) levels change. The fan does not operate when slow changes in RH levels are seen. There is also a pre-set humidity trigger point adjustable between 65% - 85% RH.
- Single speed 100mm (4") axial extract fans
- Ten model range with remotely switched, integral pullcord, timer, humidistat and integral PIR control options
- Maximum fan performance 21 l/s
- Lubricated for life motors with thermal cut-out protection
- Clip-off front cover for ease of cleaning
- Complete with a universal mounting kit, air operated backdraught shutter, outer grille and ducting
- IPX5 rated (except DX100PIR = IPX4)
- BEAB approved